Thursday, October 20, 2011

More on NY

I've officially lasted a month living here. It's interesting. I'm locked 24 hours indoors. I've actually begun to go mad. I consistantly "rocket" (as the slaves say) back and forth, from one end of our 940' one bedroom apartment to the other. I leap around fearlessly from counters to chairs in the kitchen and from the couch to the desk in the living room. I enjoy knocking off pictures frames, chewing through yarn balls and unravelling bobbin spools. The woman slave pretends not to be impressed, but I know she secretly enjoys it.

My sleep schedule is very disrupted. I make sure the slaves know. I wake them up by Cat Yodeling and serenade every morning at 3 until one of them gets up for good. They've bought another water squirter in hopes it will deter me. It doesn't. To show them how unintimidated I am by it, I broke a candlestick holder and creep up to the bastard squirter while the female slave is alseep and has left it ungaurded, and I SMACK THAT BASTARD AS HARD AS MY SIX CLAWS WILL ALLOW. Although it instantly makes a very loud noise when it hits the ground, causing the slaves to wake up, and then squirt at me with it, I feel that I'm slowly teaching it a lesson.

Lastly, I've been feeling lovey lately. During the daylight hours of course. I've found that I much like to cuddle against either slave. Don't tell anyone. Or I will do to you what I do to the squirter.


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment