Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How I get back: )

When the slaves do something I don't like, I really like to get my revenge. 

I like to go outside, but I don't want to spend ALL night out there; if I have to go without crunchies for too long I lose my temper. I can't handle when my stomach growls at all (which is why I eat all the time). I then have to over compensate for it by eating my morning breakfast (in a quicker manner than normal) and eat half a bowl of crunchies (fast as well).

The woman slave doesn't like vomit.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

I THROW UP ALL OVER THE CARPET TO SHOW HER HOW LIVID I AM THAT SHE LEFT ME OUTSIDE ALLLLL NIGHT.

Ha.

This last time, I threw up in a secret place >: ). Well not that secret, but it took her a few hours to find it. Normally I throw up in the living room, where it's noticable as soon as you walk in the door, but this last time, I threw up at the very top of the stairs. She wasn't impressed when she found it. I'm pretty sure the message I sent her was crystal clear.

Well it's off to play outside: ) BUT NOT ALL NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment