Monday, January 10, 2011

Cleaning day!

Today my woman slave decided it was time to deep clean my lair, and by my lair, I mean the entire house. She does this often, but for the most part, I prefer to stay out of the way. I'm not sure why today was different, maybe it was the excess bleach scent in the air, but I decided that I was going to help.
Firstly I helped by sitting on all the paper towel squares that she was needing to use. She apparently found it to be an inconvenience, but I was merely warming them for her hands. Remember, it was my choice to be helpful, I was in a 'lovely' mood (as my slaves like to say) today.
I then proceeded to help her pick out the products she needed to use by slapping them over with my paws. Again, she felt this to be an inconvenience, but really, I was just telling her what to use.
I helped her with sweeping and swiffering, which I usually help with because it's like hockey, with me being the puck. But a mean puck, that hits the broom or the swiffer, and makes my slave laugh.
She then scared me with the vacuum, but don't worry, I got her back while she was cleaning my litter box. I took a poo while she was in the middle of cleaning it. She stopped to let me do my business; then I climbed out. She started cleaning it again, and I decided I had to go number one, so I climbed back in. She gave up and moved on to something else. I had to get it all out, no one likes a fresh litter box more than I! By this time I was exhausted, so I proceeded to leave her and her obsessive cleaning alone to take a nap in the laundry basket: mmmm, the fresh smell of laundry, so relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment