Thursday, January 20, 2011

My friends

I don't normally make a lot of friends, because, let's be honest, I have high standards, and not everyone can be as wonderful as I am.


This is Reily. He hates being held. I hate being held. It's why we're friends.



This is Reily REALLY hating life. Don't worry, he got some good punches in!


This is Genetic. Yes, he is a turtle. No, that is not my paw. He's my friend because no matter what I do, I most likely can not injure him; he's the perfect friend/toy!

This is Braxton. Sometimes I like him, and sometimes I make my Slave Woman lock him inside so I can relax.
Below is a video of him trying to get my attention. Please note my ability to ignore anything.


I win.

I also have more friends but I don't feel the need to show them at this time.

4 comments:

  1. Best blog post ever. I love Booger's dry sense of humor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how i love this. I feel so honored that Booger considers my turtle as a friend. and it is true booger probably won't ever be able to hurt him. :D <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derby is his friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahaha! Reilly is so funny! I can't believe he was making those sounds and swiping at you when you were holding him,it's so hard being hugged!! ;P

    Booger's video was so funny, he just completely ignored Braxton!

    I LOVE CATS :)

    ReplyDelete