Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Outside Time

I really love the outdoors. I love the fresh, coolness on my fur and the crisp scent of crunchy leaves (that I will eat) and rain pools (I will drink out of), but when I'm done with outside time, I'M DONE. When I've had enough of the rain and it's not fun to be outside any more, you BETTER LET ME IN! If you don't I yell as loud as I can, I climb the screen door (thanks for re-inforcing it Slaves, it makes it much easier to climb all the way to the top), and when all else fails, I scratch on the glass like a smelly, no good, low-life dog. How embarrassing. 

My Slaves think it's particularly cute, and leave me outside longer to sratch more. They captured my begging on video. I'm now being black mailed. I will find out how to use my extra claws, and I will erase it.

This is the video. Please do not disperse. Or I will hunt you down and slap you to death. Mark my words.

This is me pleading with my slaves to let me in.
I think this is some sort of abuse.

2 comments: